Unocode Pro is the top electronic key cutting machine for decoding and cutting either by code or from original flat cylinder, vehicle keys and cruciform keys.
Designed for experienced locksmiths and professional key cutters, Unocode Pro wraps together outstanding performance, ease of use and high-quality components. The machine can work both in stand-alone mode or with a PC connection that enables you to access the largest key database available on the market via user-friendly software.
Video presentation (YouTube)
- Faster cutting cycle: Unocode Pro features new pulley ratios, delivering more torque to the cutter. The faster carriage movements reduce cycle time considerably compared with the Unocode 399 Evo:
-10% for decoding cylinder keys;
-25-30% for cutting cylinder keys.
- Adjustable cutting speed: Once you have selected the cutting card to use, you can modify the cutting speed by 30%. In this way, you can speed up work queues or slow down to limit cutter wear.
- Long-lasting cutter: The AlCrN (aluminum chromium nitride) coating keeps the cutter temperature lower whilst the optimized cutter speed ensures a longer life.
- Quiet and stable: The reinforced structure of the machine reduces vibrations, making Unocode Pro stable and quiet.
- Optimized clamps: The four-sided, nickel plated clamps feature a quick-release system for easier rotation and an ergonomic handle. They are rustproof and less prone to wear.
- Clean and orderly work station: The new cutter sharpening means swarf is left only in a small area and collected in the incorporated pull-out tray on the side of the machine.
- Improved hardware: All exposed screws are made of stainless steel for better resistance and a longer life.
- Tools and accessories close to hand: On top of the machine there is a utensil tray with non-slip mat to help you keep your work bench neat and tidy and keep all your tools and accessories within easy reach.
- User-friendly software interface: The software controlling the machine is designed specifically for specialists in the key cutting business and allows you to perform searches by cutting card. A number of useful functions have been added to improve maintenance so optimizing the use of the machine over time.
- USB and RS232 port: The machine is provided with USB and RS232 port for external connectivity.
- Graphic display: The machine is equipped with a 5.7” coloured display.
Code Program - SKP
Power supply: 230V - 50Hz, 100V - 50/60Hz
Motor: single phase, one speed
Standard cutter: U01W in AlCrN coated hard metal
Cutter speed: 50Hz - 1700 rpm (+/- 10%)
Movements: on 2 axes with ball screws activated by step motors, on rectified roller guides. Possibility to add a 3rd axis to activate the optional tilting and rotating clamps.
Carriage runs: axis X: 57 mm, axis Y: 32 mm
Clamp: V100 universal four-sided, nickel plated
Dimensions: width: 450 mm, depth: 600 mm, height: 440 mm (with raised shield: 680 mm)
Weight: 38 Kg